Friday, February 5, 2010

PBSC Week83 Someone Special


This week that Penny Black Saturday Challenge is to make a card for someone special. I created this for a friend across the ocean, so I tried to make it pretty without many high embellishments. I hope she likes it!
The PB stamp that I chose to use, is called A Gift For You and is from 1999 as part of the Margaret Sherry Collection. I colored my image with Copic Markers in color #'s 0, C1, C3, B00, B02, E00, E02, E35, RV10, V15, W1, and W3. I used scalloped and regular square Nestabilities as well as 2 sizes of ovals. I added a strip of iridescent blue ribbon for some sparkle under my sentiment. For accents, I used an enamel brad, blues sateen flowers with olive leaves, and a few purple gems that had a rather low profile.
I hope you enjoy and will stop by again soon!

5 comments:

Fabiola said...

trop mignonne j'aime beaucoup

Betty Benton said...

Very, very cute. Love the blue and purple!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Absolutely adorable! Your coloring is PERFECT GF!

dee marie said...

Adorable :)

Kath Stewart said...

adorable card...I'm sure your friend will love it......thanks for joining in the fun at PBSC this week...hugs kath xxxx