Sunday, February 7, 2010

FTTC 52d Primarily Pink

Silke Ledlow is hosting a challenge for the Timeless Tuesday Anniversary. We have to use pink as a major part of our creation. My pink is Melon Mambo and my secondary color which is a neutral is Going Gray. They are both from SU!

The Flourish sets that I used, are Lace Edges and Wedding Essentials. My dp is from Making Memories It is very simple in design but there was lots of cutting, sponging, and pearls.

Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday. If you are a football fan, enjoy the game.

4 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Very pretty cared -- I just got mine posted today, too! Only one more to go!

craftieodmae said...

Well you are busy today too! This is gorgeous!!! I do like pink!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Very,very pretty! Love those colors together!

Silke Ledlow said...

OH my Mary Anne...I think your layout is so neat and I really like how you stamped these SU images!!! The Melon Mambo & Gray combo is fabo!!!

Thank you so much for celebrating our Anniversary with us!!! Hugs ~S~