Sunday, December 13, 2009

Tags and Great Big Headache

I just could not leave my poor blog hanging in space, so I decided to add these cute tags I made for a challenge over at Stamp TV.

Where have I been? Well the sane answer would be to just tell you I am busy with Christmas chores. Who ever said I was sane? True, some of my absence has been from helping Santa with chores. But Santa is being very stubborn this year and he insisted I had to have a new computer. Sorry, but Mary Anne does not like change. I actually should expect coal in my stocking for some of the bad things I have said over the last few days. Basically I told Santa I wanted no parts of this new machine until all my stuff was moved on to it by the elves. Santa said he would do that for me. I smiled and felt like I had won a battle. I went to sleep feeling very pleased. In the morning, I woke up but my old computer kept sleeping! Santa had only gotten 2 files moved over before the big sleep. Am I happy, NO. Do I like Windows 7? Nope.

I bet if you tried, you could read a whole bunch into my sarcasm. Anyway these cute little tags are covered in Basic Grey, Eskimo Kisses dp. I used the Vintage Borders stamp set by Nina Brackett and the First Christmas stamp set by Asela Hopkins to create them. My ink was Old Olive and Baroque Burgandy by SU. I added diamond Stickles and cranberry pearls as accents. I topped the tags with cranberry organza ribbon. For dimension, I added little glitter gingerbread men. I will tie these up in a little package for a dear friend.

Thanks for letting me vent. Oh and I forgot to mention that not one of my scrapbooking, printshop, editing programs is compatible with this nice new Windows 7. Make sure you take out a second mortgage before you upgrade! Ho Ho Ho!

3 comments:

Kerrie said...

Well, it's good to see that your computer is up and running, and your back with us.... I would feel totally lost without mine.!

The Other Patti Sue said...

I'm so happy to see you out here in cyberspace again! So sorry about your computer.... It would be like cutting off my right arm to change computers! Your tags are wonderful... even with all the sarcasm :))))) Made me laugh!

craftieodmae said...

OH my, Mrs Santa not happy at all! I so sorry.....but thanks for the update, so many programs won't work. My wishblade wouldn't so I have just kept my old one. Pray every day it doesn't die LOL. Oh yeah, Love your tags they are awesome!~!!!