Sunday, December 20, 2009

Long Time, No Post!

It has been wild and crazy this past week! Not only did I crash my computer but I blew up my stove! New stove was delivered in the middle of the Nor-Easter yesterday. Back to baking and holiday prep!

This will probably be my last Christmas holiday card for the year. I just wanted to play with the Copics on the sweet image. The background dp is from DCWV. My little squirrels are a stamp from Penny Black. My only accents are touches of glitter pen.

Here is hoping that everyone is getting caught up on their chores and keeping warm and cozy!

2 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just as cute as it can be! I love your image and your coloring is perfect!

craftieodmae said...

You are a pro with these copics now! Gorgeous card. How much snow you ayll get? We finished up with 14". You a little rough on electrial stuff uh? First the computer, then the stove, guess thats one way to get presents LOL>