Monday, November 4, 2019

Wandering in the Woods!


     Sunday, I never made it into my craft room.  However on Saturday, I made a couple of these cuties.  My card base is Midnight Muse card stock from SU.  My metallic and glitter card stock is from Crafter's Companion.  I cut the silver glitter with Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside dies.  My adorable bear and trees are dies I have had for a couple years.  I gave the trees some sparkle with Diamond Stickles (they should sell that stuff by the gallon).  My snow flakes were created with Nuvo Glitter Drops.  My bear was highlighted with Copic markers. The sentiment is mounted on a scrap of blue mirror card, and is from a set called Snow Kissed, from Sunny Studio Stamps.

I would like to take my card to the following challenges:

2 Crafty Critter Crazies:  Use a critter, and that is my polar bear.

Paper Player's #466:  Into the Woods, and That would be the little forest I created.

Pixie's Snippets Playground #364:  Always use snippets.

     It feels like winter is approaching with speed!  Brrr.  Guess we have been spoiled with an extended warm season.  They even said the "S" word for the end of this week!  Are you ready?

10 comments:

jimlynn said...

We were cold and now are warming up. Even got to see a tiny bit of the "s" too!! Hope y'all don't have bad weather.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! This is the cutest!!! That little bear is adorable. LOVE your card. Guess I'll have to see about those Stickles since I don't have any.
Lynn

Karen @ Misplaced Mojo said...

OMGoodness, I love your card!!! The polar bear is so stinking cute all bundled up in his scarf! I know he probably wants a hot cocoa, but he'd look just as cute with a Coke in his hand! 😊 I'm loving the affect of the specialty papers and Stickles... I agree wholeheartedly that it should be sold in super sized bottles! And your choice of sentiment is just the perfect touch to this sweet little scene!!! So well done, Mary Anne!!! Thank you so much for sharing at 2CCC and be sure to play along again real soon!

Janice M said...

OMGosh Mary Anne this is so ADORABLE!! I have been making more and more cards with just die cuts, it's so much fun to play with them. I love that polar bear. Yeah for some reason I've been having a extra hard time with the temperature change this year? hoping to adjust here quickly!

Wendy said...

Oh my, Mary Anne, this card is amazing!!! Love that sweet polar bear and the scene you created! Those snowy hills are perfect and I love the sentiment! This one definitely made me smile this morning but i'm with you on the snow & cold. SO not ready for that!!

Carol L said...

This is so cute with that bear all bundled up in front of the woods! Great colors and design for each of the challenges! Ready or not, if the "s" word makes it into the forecast, we'll have to deal with it! Aren't you glad you won't have to get up and drive in it to go to work? That part of snowy days I find perfectly delightful :)

Darnell said...

What a great Christmas design, Mary Anne! I love the use of glitter paper for the snowground! That bear is so darn cute!! Enjoy the weekend!! Hugs, Darnell

Wanda Cullen said...

What a great take on the woods theme at Paper Players! Love your sweet scene!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Mary Anne, this is too cute! That little bear is adorable. Thanks so much for joining us this week for my theme challenge over at The Paper Players!

Di said...

Wonderful card Mary Anne - and such a lovely scene. The bear is adorable!

Hugs

Di xx

اوائل الرياض said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.