Saturday, April 20, 2019

Another Birthday?


     Today I have a cute card I made for someones upcoming birthday.  I found this adorable mouse in my mess here, and just wanted to play and color it up.  I cut it with my Gina Marie fishtail banner dies and did a second layer with a scrap of Bazzil card.  The gingham is from Gingham Gala designer paper at SU!, as are the bow and sequins.  Sponging is Balmy Blue with Copics doing the coloring!

     Hope everyone is enjoying their holiday weekend.  Yesterday, we took a ride to find our local beach resort and made a few stops at places like Home Goods and Bed Bath & Beyond, since we do not have those in our area.  Found some great bargains!  Thanks for the visit!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

How cute is this card?!! That little mouse is adorable and you colored him beautifully! Love the Fishtail dies and pretty blue bow! Awesome job and i'm thrilled to see you posting again! Happy that you got out yesterday to check out the area! Finding a beach to go to is a must in Delaware! :)

Carol L said...

oh gosh, this is just adorable! I love that little mouse with the blue gingham, what a great combination! Happy shopping for your new home :)

jimlynn said...

Perfectly adorable and I love, love, LOVE, the gingham with that image. Precious card.
Lynn

JD/ Jill said...

Very cute...I'm really a big fan of gingham...You used it so nicely here!