Saturday, February 2, 2019

Hip To Be Square!

     I do not usually make square cards, but for some reason this card was calling to me.  My base is navy card with a layer of Penny Black designer paper.  I used tattered edge, square dies for both my navy and white layer.  Sponging was done with old olive.  Recently I purchased the Happy Tails bundle from SU!, and I just love the Dog Builder punch.  That created my silhouette.

      Also used were some Judith stick stamps, for the hearts and swirls, and Nuvo drops in clear.  My with love die is an unknown.  There is Wink of Stella on the mouth heart.

     Looks like warmer weather is headed our way, and that will be a pleasant change.  Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh Mary Anne, you did this set proud, girl! Love the puppy w the heart in his mouth and your color combo, paper and dies! The puppy punch is so cute....I MUST get mine out & use! Love this! :)

Carol L said...

Don't you just love this dog punch? I used mine for Valentine's day cards too, but I'm not posting them until they're delivered :) Dogs make the world right again, love this :)