Friday, November 16, 2018

The Holidays are Flying By

     Morning!  Thought perhaps I should post a few of the Thanksgiving cards I have been making before I miss the holiday completely!  Hope everyone is well.



     The closest card uses some stamps by Chloe and stitched leaves from Lawn Fawn.  The card to the back is sporting an SU! background stamp and a pretty leaf die from Gina Marie.


     This next set is sporting a great sentiment from SU!, which was heat embossed, and a Martha Stewart 2 in 1 punch for the leaves.

     Just have not been feeling this blog lately, although I do love seeing all of you .  Bare with me, and I am sure I will get back to being regular, soon!

5 comments:

Janice M said...

I hear you on the blog thing. Funny thing I just wrote about that today in my post! Great batch of Fall cards. I really like that Chloe stamps card with the doily, so pretty! I have those stitched leaves and LOVE them. Have a great weekend!!

jimlynn said...

Very pretty cards for Thanksgiving. I always love the colors of fall.
I haven't even made a Thanksgiving card yet! Getting a little late in the game.
LYnn

Carol L said...

These are all so pretty and I'm impressed with that Martha Stewart punch - this is the first I've seen that one! I go through stages of not wanting to blog also, and then something inspires me and I'm back on a roll again. Just go with the flow - life is about to get hectic with the holidays just around the corner for most of us :)

Wendy said...

I am happy to see you post! Your cards are always so amazing and I do agree, blogging is very time consuming! Love your mix of cards and all the details that went into them! Hang in there with the blogging....we will all be here when you get back to it! TFS

Sue said...

Beautiful Thanksgiving cards, Mary Anne. I made one! So many stamps not enough time! I love the leaf stamp and sentiment. Beautiful cards, bet those you made them for loved them.

Hugs
Sue