Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Anything goes!


     This week at Tuesday Morning Sketches # 424, there is no sketch.  It is their annual Anything Goes Challenge.  I like that!

     Here is my offering for the challenge.  I used the adorable snowman from Penny Black, some designer paper from my stash and The calendar paper from Crate Paper, for the background.  I thought it was fun to do yellows to create this, as they are not a usual holiday color.  My snowflakes were created using a Martha Stewart punch and some shiny little baubles from Recolletctions. The coloring was done with Copic Markers and sponging was done with London Fog Memento ink.

     Hope your last week before Christmas is going according to plan.  My main goal is to stay healthy, as my co-workers are hacking and blowing!  Thanks for the visit!

6 comments:

Carol L said...

OH my gosh, this is the CUTEST card! I've always loved that adorable snowman image and I love the color scheme you used for him! I have some of that calendar paper (TFS) and I couldn't quite figure out what to do with it - until I saw your card! I LOVE this! Thanks for playing along with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge and good luck in the draw!!

Janice M said...

I absolutely LOVE this card!! ;-) It's a very striking color combo. Love all the added sparkle. What a fun way to use that calendar paper. Thanks for playing along at TMS!

Wendy said...

How stinkin cute, Mary Anne! That snowman is just the sweetest and I am loving the color! Very cool to use the calendar page, too!

Debbie said...

Adorable card!! Your snowman is so cute!!
Merry Christmas!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Patti said...

That is an adorable snowman, I love how you colored him and that overall it's not completely in the box colors like I would probably do, so THANKS a bunch for the inspiration! Thanks also for creating with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

MiamiKel said...

Oh Mary Anne, this card is ever so lovely! I love the calendar idea and the sweet little snowman - and the color yellow is so unique! Your name is so familiar to me - I can't recall if it's on a design team from way back when? LOL! I spied your link from Carol's blog and followed it over - now I'm a follower! Love your work! ♥