Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Another Fun Sketch!


     Happy Tuesday!  I woke this morning and was excited to see the new sketch over at Tuesday Morning Sketches #426.  Last week got away from me and I was not able to play along.  I jumped right on this, today!

     I used a new Darice embossing folder that I found at Tuesday Mornings.  Totally decided to go with that watercolor effect, so I colored on the folder with my Spectrum Aqua pens, and added a spritz of water.  I then ran it through the Cuttlebug.  My stamps are something I picked up reasonably on Ebay and they were stamped and cut out with a Gina Marie stitched circle.  The deer was colored with a water brush and the same markers.  The outlines are Hero Arts Intense Black ink, as is the sentiment, from the same stamp set.  Quick and easy!

     This will also fit the challenge at Shopping Our Stash #326  Get Sketchy... Use any sketch... mine is above!

     I like to follow directions so as per my lovely commenter, I am adding this to the Crop Stop October Link Party #33

     I have the divine pleasure of being off today, so I may see you again soon!

     I was ever so lucky to score a win with this card... Thank You, Crop Stop!

10 comments:

Carol L said...

What a great looking stag, and I love how you colored him! The background looks fabulous with color and embossed elements too! It's always a pleasure to see the cards you make for the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenges! Good luck to you!

Donna said...

Gorgeous Christmas card!
Thanks for getting sketchy with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!!

Janice M said...

Wow, you were quick on the draw today! That's a great masculine card. Never saw that embossing folder before. Our Tuesday Morning closed. :-( Miss browsing that store, you never knew what you'd find! Thanks for playing along with us at TMS again this week.

Mimi said...

Hey you, glad you had a day off and a chance to play with us at SOS this week... Your card is just awesome, I love, love, love it! It looks vintage and you've colored out so beautifully. I'll be on the lookout for that EF at my nearest Tuesday Morning!

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! You outdid yourself!

Debbie said...

Wow! Gorgeous card! I love that embossing folder and how you colored it!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning SketchesTuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Wendy said...

You always make such great cards, Mary Anne! This one is no exception! LOVE that deer and your sentiment! Fabulous card as always!!! TFS and hope you had a great day! :)

Esther Asbury said...

Oh my, your card is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the watercolor effect and your coloring on the deer image! Such an awesome card!

I'd love for you to link this up to the Cropstop blog where anything goes as long as you use something from one of the companies they carry in the store. (You did!)
You can find the current link up here:
http://www.cropstop.com/blog/autumn/october-challenge-link-party-33/

Jenée said...

Oh my, what a lovely card. The use of the background paper with the deer image is wonderful. Thank you for sharing this beauty with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Esther Asbury said...

Thanks so much for linking up to Cropstop with this beautiful card! I hope you'll join us again soon!