Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Trying This Weeks Sketch!


     I have been very bad, once again with keeping posts going on my blog.  I am so sorry, but life keeps getting in the way.


     This week I wanted to try the new sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches # 417.  Here is what I used:

Dies:  The lattice flower spray are from Ebay, the sentiment is from Sizzix, Stitched Ovals are from MFT and the tiny poinsettia die, in the center of my bow, are from Poppy Stamps

Paper:  Basic white card base, designer paper is from Pebbles Welcome Christmas Collection.

Embellishments:  Gems and Pearls are Recollections, Ribbon from Michael's, Glossy Accents.

Inks:  SU! Real Red and Gumball Green.  I sponged the oval and water brushed with the ink on my spray

     That is it for today.  I thank you for visiting me, and wish you a great week.

7 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous as always!

craftieodmae said...

forgot, is that the Decorative Oval die from Heartfelt? I love the oval die!

Wendy said...

Oh my gosh, I love your take on this Mary Anne! This card is gorgeous and whom ever receives this at the holidays is one lucky person! Love your lattice die and all the fabulous embellishments! Great take on this week's sketch! TFS and hope your having a nice Wednesday! The weather is gonna get NICE! :)

Carol L said...

WOWSah, what a gorgeous card you've made here! I love those intricate dies and your beautiful interpretation of the sketch! That lattice die is awesome! Thanks for playing along with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge and it's great to see a blog post from you again too :)

Janice M said...

Oh Mary Anne!! I love that oval lattice die cut a lot!! Such a pretty card. Glad you could join us again this week at TMS.

Jenée said...

Your beautiful dies work well with this week's sketch to create a lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,

This one turned out really cute, love that latice