Sunday, May 14, 2017

To All of the Beautiful Mother's!


     I wish you a day full of great memories, happy times, and plenty of pampering!  I have a card to share with you that was created for an order.  I hope that special mom enjoys it.

     For this I used a Simon Says Stamp, Dahlia die, which I borrowed from my sweet friend, Carol.  I also used a Mother's Day sentiment from Anna Griffin, and a fanciful flourish from Cheery Lynn .  The dahlia was trimmed down to form the smaller flower.  The butterfly is a Martha S. punch.  To get the variegated color shades, I hit everything lightly with watercolors and an aqua brush.  The designer paper is from DCWV, and their Latte Matstack.  The embossing is done with a houndstooth folder. My embellishments are some clear gems and some sparkly centers on the flowers.

     I will be meeting up with my DD for a fun breakfast and a bit of shopping.  That should be fun!  A Very Happy Mother's Day to all!

   

5 comments:

Wendy said...

What a gorgeous card, Mary Anne! Love that there are so many textures and things to grab your attention on this! Love all those wonderful watercolored diecuts! So pretty! TFS and wishing you a beautiful day with your daughter! Happy Mother's Day, my friend! Hugs~

craftieodmae said...

this is a gorgeous Mother's Day card!!!

jimlynn said...

Beautiful! Love that pop of purple Mary Anne.
Hope you have a fabulous Mother's Day!
Lynn

Carol L said...

Loving this pretty card with all of those vivid colors and textures. I just used that houndstooth ef on a card yesterday too - probably the first I used it for 3 yrs or more! GMTA! Happy Mother's day!

Janice M said...

So pretty! That purple really pops. Hope you had a nice time with Denise!