Sunday, June 12, 2016

Wedding Theme


     Here is a card which I created for the Cuttlebug Mania Challenge and their theme of Wedding.  At Cuttlebug Mania, the requirement is to use a manual die cut machine.  Since I use my Cuttlebug for everything, this was not a problem.  My dies used are Lawn Fawn's Stitched Scalloped Borders, and Gina Marie's Flourished Swans.  They were a surprise giftie from a dear friend!

     My sentiment stamp is an unknown and my papers are all from my stash.  I used Vintage Photo DI to stamp and sponge my edges.  There is a Want 2 Scrap gem swirl to add a bit of bling.

     You may just see me again today.  It is extremely warm, and although my hubby keeps asking me what I would like to do today, I think I shall stay in and be cool!  Thanks for the visit!

3 comments:

Carol L said...

Oh my gosh, GMTA! We both made a wedding card with those swans on the same day! Too funny! I love how yours is vintage style with the distress inks, and I love the flourish of gemstones- especially the single one between the swan's beaks!

jimlynn said...

So very beautiful! I love the swan die but your card is stunning no matter what. GORGEOUS!
Um......I'm thinking maybe you and Carol are twins today? Both of y'all did such beautiful cards.
Lynn

Donna Hanley said...

I just love those love birds standing out from that very pretty card. It will certainly be happily received for some special couple. Staying in was a good thing to do yesterday. However early this morning I had a heavy sweatshirt on when I went outside. It was only in the 50's. Strange weather we are having.