Sunday, May 15, 2016

Feels like Christmas!


     Here I have a card I created using the SU! set called Winter Wishes.  I stamped using Versamark, heat embossed with white detail EP, and then created my background using 3 different Distress Inks.  I used scraps of kraft and blue card stock and designer paper to create my card base.  I used a simple embellishment of hemp twine.

     This will be entered over at 52 Christmas Card Challenge, for the May Color Challenge.  See the insert below!


     Well now that was fun!  I was so inspired by the weather person speaking of snow on the 15th of May.  Yikes, this is some fickle weather!  Hope you are have a great start to your week.

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

Love all the white embossing on this beautiful winter card! Great design and arrangement of the stamps too.
This weather really is funny this year but it'll be Christmas and winter pretty soon now.
Lynn

Carol L said...

I really like those white embossed elements against the sponged background. Very pretty Christmas card!

Lucinda said...

I love your grungy Christmas card, it's a bit unusual, in the best way!

Fabiola said...

j'aime le style vintage de ta carte Mary Anne, très charmante interprétation de ces couleurs, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz