Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Forest Friends

 
     Happy Tuesday!  While I still had my Dec 2014 Unity kit out, I just had to give these sweet foxes a play.  I remember right before this kit was released, Angela at Unity asked what we might like to see in this kit.  I said a wooded background, and I am ever so grateful it was included!

     The cuddling fox, the snowflake and stand of trees are all from this awesome kit.  All were stamped with Stazon ink.  The cuddlers were colored with my SAI watercolor markers. The fox and the snowflake were fussy cut, and Stickles were added to the flake.  My card base is Neenah ivory, with a layer of AC designer paper from their Hot Cocoa collection.  I cut a piece of water color with a Lil Inker stitched rectangle for my trees.  I will add this to my stash for next holiday season, as I could not decide on a sentiment now. :)

     We have 0* windchill this morning, and I have 2 doggies that are resisting doing what needs doing!  Can't wait to see how we are going to handle a real snow storm when it comes this weekend!  Have a blessed day, and I appreciate the visit.

5 comments:

Carol L said...

This turned out so cute, and those cuddling critters look adorable! Me thinks we'll all be cuddling by the time the weekend storm gets here :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute foxes!!

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
I love, love this one I think the fox are so cute and love the trees in the background. I really hope you get no snow none of us need it.

Donna Hanley said...

I love foxes and the two cuddling are among the cutest I've seen. That was a very good kit I would say. This card would make a terrific holiday card for a special couple. It was so windy and cold yesterday I didn't venture outside once. Molly would no go out either but Daisey braved the cold just long enough for what she needed to do. Come snow time neither will go out. I guess we are going to have to put a roof on the deck so they will go outside. LOL Stay warm

Sue said...

Awe, love the little foxes having a cuddle, and the background is perfect.

Hugs
Sue