Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

 
     Just a quick post to wish all of my friends and family a very blessed Thanksgiving.  I am lucky enough to be a birthday girl today, also.  Before you know it we will be welcoming baby Jesus, and having a visit from Santa!

     Today's card uses a kraft base, a scrap of designer from my bin, and a layer of watercolor paper.  My images and sentiment are from an older Gina K. Design set and they are stamped in Distress Ink.  I used a water brush to pull color onto my twirly birds (that is what I call them), and a was of blue to simulate sky.  Very CAS card, but I think it is rather striking.  A simple what ribbon is my only embellishment.

     So, for all of you that are celebrating today, be safe and enjoy!  Do not eat all of the pie at the first sitting, and run for the stretch pants!  Thanks for the visit.

     I will be sending this over to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, which is Anything Goes!

4 comments:

Carol L said...

What a fantastic sentiment, surrounded by those great autumn elements! I love the touch of pale blue. Happy Birthday too! I hope your day was special in every way!

JD/ Jill said...

Pretty card! With a very special sentiment!

Happy Birthday to you too. Hope your day was very special (Just like you...)

DIANA L. said...

Very pretty Mary Anne

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card! Such a pretty design!!

I hope you had a wonderful Birthday!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa