Monday, May 4, 2015

Ever get an Idea......

 
     ..... and you just can't let it go?  That is what happened with this card.  I saw this pretty designer paper from Crate Paper, and all I could think about was something dark and striking against it.  I think it worked, how about you?

Here is what I used:

Neenah 110# Solar White base, my layer of pretty Crate Paper, some white scraps and basic black Bazzill scraps.  My tiny flowers are a scrap of K&Co.

I started with a scalloped oval from SB, topped it with another SB die called Die D-Lites Framed Floral, My bunny dies from Impression Obsession, and punched flowers from SU! Bitty Accents.

The oval was sponged with Pistachio Memento, and pierced.  My sentiment is from Unity's April KOM.  For embellishments I used pink and black gems from KI, and a bakers twine bow.

     I am glad you stopped by so I could share.

7 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun framed die! That paper is really pretty too

Donna Hanley said...

I'm very glad you shared. This came out just beautiful and your pretty paper works so nice with your black dies (just like you imagined it would) and also your cute little flowers. Hope you are having a nice day.

jimlynn said...

Stunning card! Love the way you used all those gorgeous dies to make a beautiful frame. Love the patterned paper too.
Lynn

Carol L said...

Oh yes, your idea definitely worked! I love the black silhouettes against this tiny floral dsp, and those bunnies are just the cutest!!! Great creation!

Patti J said...

Yes, indeed, it worked very well! Great card, dear friend!

Sue said...

Hi Mary Anne, what a beauty. Love the addition of the bunnies to the black oval. And yes that paper is wonderful. Glad you got this card off your brain so you could concentrate on other stuff, and we got to enjoy you sharing it with us.

Hugs
Sue

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
You are still coming up with beauties, even with your hands full. Love the bunnies