Thursday, March 5, 2015

Playing with Snippets


     Today we are having our deepest snow of the season, and since I am home from work, what better playtime than using up some snippets.

     I received two great die sets from Santa, and they are made by a new to me company.  It is called Little B.  One is called Baby, and the other is called Handwritten.  They are very intricate, and cut well.  Each set comes on a magnetic board, that holds them securely.  Sooooooo, I pulled out my tub of scraps, and cut a bunch of baby onsies in many colors, to use on cards.  The stork is from the same set.  There are 18 word dies in that set, and I chose congrats for my card.  I also used a frame that was once a punch out from an 8x8 pad.  My only embellishment is a twine bow.  My kraft background is embossed with Sizzix Decorative Dots folder.

     I will be entering this over at Pixie's Snippets Playground: Must use snippets # 166
.
     I see more of these cards in my future, especially when I break down and get stitched rectangles to make frames.   Thanks for the visit, and make it a good day!

9 comments:

Holly Young said...

Very cute! I love the colors you used. The little twine bow is the perfect compliment!

Carol L said...

HOw flippin' adorable are those onesies, and I love the stork too! Santa was good to you :)

jimlynn said...

I've never heard of those dies but will check them out. CUTE little baby card! Love the onsies and that cool looking stork! Fantastic card.
Lynn

craftieodmae said...

this is adorable!!!!!

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
Such cute dies, you really did get some goodies from Santa this year you must have been a very good girl LOL. I love the way you used the leftover for the frame.

Donna Hanley said...

Santa was very good to you this year. You must have been on his nice list. You made very good use of your gifts creating this darling card. Enjoy the day tomorrow.

Di said...

Fabulous dies Mary Anne - and those dies are fabulous as well! I bet you'll have loads of fun with them - huh, and I bet they only sell in the USA, sigh :(

Hugs

Di xx

Di said...

SQUEAL!!!! I found them in the UK - wahoo!! 7-14 days delivery but am doing a happy dance here :)

Hugs

Di xx

JD/ Jill said...

How cute! Well, the snow has been good for one thing! (More time in the stamp room)
When I was working, I was NEVER allowed off work for the weather. I am so happy that
I don't have to worry about that anymore!