Friday, March 28, 2014

Mod Squad Challenge-ColorfuLee Yours

 
     This week, the Lee at the Mod Squad Challenge has asked us to use brown and red, in our creating.

 
     I decided to use one of my Stamp TV kits called Vintage Chic.  This kit has some amazing images, and sentiments.  I found this red plaid paper from an old Scrap Pad from Provo.  I inked my stamps with Memento, Toffee Crunch, and on the floral corners, I wiped the flowers, and added Memento Ladybug Red pen, before stamping.  I embossed a strip with my brick wall EF and lightly rubbed it with white ink.  The kite was fussy cut and paper pieced in plaid.  I still needed a little something, so I cut out some Memory Box birds, which I sponged to highlight, and perched them about. There  is a little sparkle from a Sakura pen, and some cocoa pearls.


     Have a wonderful weekend, and thanks for the visit.   

5 comments:

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
This one is very cute love those birds.

Carol L said...

I love every detail on this card, especially those flowers you stamped inside! Very pretty card!

jimlynn said...

Nothing prettier than gingham paper! Love your card and that happy looking kite.
Lynn

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very nice. I like the gingham paper and country feel.

Cat Tidwell said...

totally rocking! I love those itty bitty birds too, perfect touch! Thanks for playing along in our Mod Squad challenge this week!