Monday, September 17, 2012

Not a Normal Size Card


     Over at The House That Stamps Built, rock star, Joy Hadden has asked us to create a card that is not a normal size.  After seeing a Twisted Greeting Card, over at fellow blogger, Sue's place, I decided to give it a try. I actually made a couple, since I had to cut enough pieces for two.


     I used a paper and embellishment tablet from Colorbok, called Earth Tone Florals.  I created my card bases with oak tag.  You just have to watch the video to see how crazy, easy they are.  You can make them with pockets or without.  However, I did not find them easy to photograph because of the angles.  Enjoy!


10 comments:

Carol L said...

I've never seen one of these before, but they're cool looking! TFS the tutorial! I'm on my way to check it out :)

~ Kathy said...

What a funky shaped card!!! Love the papers you used too! I'll have to go check out the video (after I let my DH have the computer... {grin}).

Sue said...

I love what you did here. Isn't this a fun card, I loved it right away when I saw it on Split Coast Stampers. Mary Anne, your cards turned out so nice, and depending on the papers you use they always look so different when they are finished.

Hugs
Sue

Betty Benton said...

Love the colors on your card -- am headed over to check out the tutorial!

Waseem said...

I have never seen one of these before...but they really looking cool...Love the paper and wish to use it in my Order Business Cards.

craftieodmae said...

never seen these but woman you did a fantastic job!!! they are gorgeous!

Theresa's Studio said...

New to me too. Lovely card...great paper. Off to see tute.

Payne Holler Cards said...

These are so different! Love your layouts and dp...headed over to see how to do (-:

Glenda said...

Great design, this is a new one on me!

Colleen said...

Mary Anne,
This is a fancy dancy card GF. I'll have to come back and check out the link.