Thursday, October 27, 2011

Yes, it's me!

Not exactly sure why, but I am having a hard time getting back into the swing of things.  I keep telling myself that tomorrow will be a productive day, but it does not happen.  I do try to visit you all when I can.

I created a few cute things for Dee's shower that I was saving to share with you all, but the computer has plum eaten the photos.  One was a fancy tag that had the "Something old, Something new" saying. and the other was a shower card which used Webster Pages.  Oh well, I'll keep looking.


Today I would like to share the wedding card I made for the happy couple.  I used Heartfelt Creations stamps and dies.  I tried to use more Fall colors to match the harvest theme.  After finding a long, sappy poem for the inside, it was complete.  I was sure to ask Olga for her approval, as she is a champ with Heartfelt Creations stamps.

Well now, that was short and sweet!  Hope all is well in your little part of the world.  I want to remind everyone the the Roses will be posting their monthly challenge this Sunday, and I am sure they will be amazing!

5 comments:

Kym Weber said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Mary Anne! Love the embossing in the background and the bell is so beautiful! I'm sure they loved it! Just wonderful!

Patti J said...

That seems to happen to me too, when I take an extended break from the crafting and blogging. Find a couple of challenges to enter - that usually gets the groove back! What a beautiful card you created, Mary Anne! I know that they will treasure it forever. It will probably find a place on the wall! Thanks for sharing - can't wait to see your rosey creation on Sunday! Hugs...

craftieodmae said...

It's still gorgeous, when I saw you had posted I grab my heart, hehe, not really, but have missed you!!!! You'll get back to the swing of things......don't go nailing your craft room door shut yet.

A Consuming Passion said...

OMGoodness this is really fabulous Mary Anne! Don't stress youll get back into the groove soon! x

Payne Holler Cards said...

this is beautiful - bet it ends up in a frame (-:

hey GF - weddings are exhausting...i lost my mojo for crafting, cleaning, laundry, work ..everything...but eating ROFLOL...was a couch potatoe for quite awhile!!! so enjoy this "downtime"...you'll pop back...and SNOW is coming - what else is there to do (-: