Friday, August 5, 2011

Winner!

Good morning!  After everyone's name went into the hat, the winner of my Blogoversary prize, as drawn by my DH, is Kathy and Lucky.  Kathy, please email me your mailing address to ma54k@comcast.net, so I can get your prize to the P.O. tomorrow.  Congrats!

I want to thank each one of my followers for making year #2 so special for me.  I really enjoy sharing a little part of myself with you. I consider each one of you a blessing.

 I hope you will stick around for year #3.  I think we will have lots to share!

Hugs,
Mary Anne

 

5 comments:

Larisa said...

congratulations to Kathy!!!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Well, my goodness thank you so much Maryanne and DH, this is so much fun and a great way to start my morning. I will get my address over to you and thanks again. Congrats on your 2 years, many more so I can enjoy your cards.

Payne Holler Cards said...

so sorry I missed commenting yesterday - but I plan on sticking around (-:
congrats to Kathy!!

Carol L said...

Congrats to Kathy and Lucky, and congrats to you on your 2nd blogaversary!!

Becky said...

congratulations Kathy and Lucky :)..