Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A New "Timeless Treasure"


I just love Theresa Momber's new stamp set created for Gina K. Designs. It is called "Timeless Treasures". The card I have made is for Lee's color challenge this week over at Stamp TV. We were asked to create using the colors chocolate, red and cream. My DP is a digital paper that I downloaded from Cindy at Scrapping with Lil Ole Me. My cream border paper is also digital and is from Plum Raconte. My images are sponged and stamped in Memento, rich cocoa. I added ivory Sateen Flowers and chocolate pearls for the centers. A small piece of chocolate ribbon adorns the pendant. I am very pleased with how this turned out. I do not make very many square cards because of the double postage to mail them. I guess that is it for today! Happy Stamping!

5 comments:

Payne Holler Cards said...

this turned out so pretty!I havent ever made a square card - can't seem to "fit" everything right (or to my liking) bec so used to standard size.
I want this set next LOL have to wait, DH is starting to notice the Gina K boxes :)
Linda

craftieodmae said...

Love your card, very very pretty!

Kerrie said...

this is a very pretty card... like the layout...

The Other Patti Sue said...

Awesome card Mary Anne!

Theresa Momber said...

This rocks, Mary Anne! One of my faves!!!